IEP Goal Tracking: Remote or In-Person
With school buildings closed across the country, accommodating IEP goals of special needs students has been an even more pressing issue. AMLE has teamed up with the neuroscientists at Brain Power Academy to offer this interactive, self-paced, online course, that will teach you how to effectively leverage virtual meeting tools and other tech innovations to monitor and track student IEP goals and outcomes.
During this course you will learn:
- An understanding of neurodiversity in the classroom, and new approaches to special education that will allow you to find the strengths in all of your students. Includes a Neurodiversity Strengths Checklist you can use with your students.
- The basics of special education law and how the pandemic has affected special education
- New strategies to modify students’ current IEP goals, as well as develop new ones, to accommodate distance and hybrid learning models
- New digital tools and methods for collecting data to track and monitor your students’ IEP goals
- Strategies for parent engagement in special education
Once enrolled, you’ll earn 10 PDPs for completing the course and will maintain access to the course forever so you can continue to revisit for insights.
Explore more AMLE online courses